Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Geography Notebook

I wanted to share with you the geography pages in the notebook.  Once again I will remind you that the pages as of now can be found on the classical conversations connected forum.  Go to "foundations learning center"  then in the middle of the top bar it says "forum" click "foundations/grammar forum".  Then once you are in there, look for the thread that says "NEW Dropbox link for notebooking pages".  There you will find a link for a private dropbox.  I ask that you don't share any files or links found in there, as a lot of those rights are owned by classical conversations.

The geography notebook.  We wanted something a bit more challenging that just cut/paste.  So I added a little drawing to the end of the notebook.  I have 4 different formats in there-tracing, cut/paste, writing, and drawing.  (Editing pics).  Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment