Sunday, August 2, 2015

Teachers Pay Teachers

Ive been told by quite a few people that I should try to list some things on TPT so that the homeschool mamas who don't have c3 can use some of my work.  I have been doing some research and trying my best to respect the copyright laws and rights of CC's hard work.  I have found that some notebooks can be listed on TPT.  I cannot upload the complete history, timeline or geography notebooks-since the sentences, timeline events, and blackline maps are proprietary and owned by CC.  However, helping verbs, latin declensions, and skip counting are not owned by cc.  I will be sharing these notebooks on TPT so that those of you who will not be able to use cc connected can still use the notebooks.  I believe that memorizing should be fun, and not always drill.  Sometimes a different approach to the same topic will prove dramatically different results.  Activities and "notebooking" are not for every child, just like straight drill is not for every child.  I pray that you search and know your child first before you purchase the notebooks.  I hope you have a very blessed day!

(PS I am going to charge on TPT for the files because my husband asked me to provide some income with the amount of time I spend on my new computer LOL)


1 comment:

  1. Sherri,
    How do you find out about what you can use for CC activities/notebook pages for TpT products that is not covered by copyright?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete