Tuesday, August 4, 2015

SCIENCE & LATIN


This is the last post I will showcase the notebook pages.  I am really excited for the science pages.  My oldest daughter LOVES google.  She LOVES researching things.  I created these science pages for the kids and as I was printing them off to make sure the margins were correct, she was grabbing them out of the printer and wanting to do them right there.  So I let her naturally.  She's going to have a lot of fun with the memory work this year.  On each of the science pages there is an option for researching or learning a bit about our memory work.





The younger children's notebook has an activity-usually tracing or cut/paste for each week.



LATIN






I wanted to keep the Latin notebook's simple.  The declensions are complicated enough without needing to make complicated activities to go with.  There is a full color chart, and a blank chart.  The older kids will fill in a blank part of the chart each week.  There are some bonus activities for each declension.  
The younger kids will trace the declensions, write the declensions, and cut/paste the chart.  




 

Enjoy!!
REMEMBER:  TO find these pages as of right now on cc connected:When you sign in, go to the learning center. Click on forum (it should be next to file sharing), click on foundations/grammar forum. Find the thread that says "NEW link for notebooking dropbox." The link is in there.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing all of these great notebooks! We're beginning CC this Fall for the first time. My oldest daughter will be in the Challenge program and my youngest will be in the Foundations program. I was wanting to put together a notebook with worksheets/activities for the various activities to reinforce the Foundations work throughout the week. You have saved me a LOT of work! Thank you so much!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for creating these note booking pages - they're amazing and we can't wait to use them! Question - I downloaded them and tried printing, but the pages were all off....each page had parts of 2 pages on it. Not one complete page in the bunch. :( What am I doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you tonight, and I am so excited to check out all your awesome resources! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete