Thursday, July 9, 2015

Finearts Notebook!

This notebook is a bit hard to explain without you seeing it for yourself.  There are separate, but similar pages for youngers and olders.  Simple cut/paste tracing and drawing for the youngers that reinforce what they learn each week.  The olders have some research pages and review that should encourage them to learn more about each topic.  Hopefully this notebook will be as fun for your kids as has been for mine!  Fine arts has always been my girls favorite part of CC.













1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've been trying so hard to locate all of your original notebooking pages on CCC (I'm a CC member) and I can't find them! I realize a lot of changes have been enforced with the 5th edition update, but I was wondering if there is any possible way I could get your files? PLEASE let me know :) Even through a dropbox or just emailing a zip file. Let me know! And thank you for all your incredible hard work!

    ReplyDelete