Monday, June 15, 2015

Notebook UPDATE

I'm excited to share with you a few updates on the "notebook" that you all are waiting for :)

First thing, the dropbox link will be switching.  I've decided to make a new dropbox dedicated to homeschooling files-since my other dropbox is now full and connected to automatic photo upload from my phone.  The new box will be for review games I've made, notebooking files, non-cc related files, etc.  Review games/other files will all be accessible without CC connected and usable at home.  The notebooking link-due to proprietary information owned by CC will still only be accessible through CC Connected.  I have will have the notebook link up and going later today.

Now what I am really excited to tell you is that we have found a way to upload the files to CC connected!  A fellow CCer from the Classical Conversations Facebook page, Tami Thompson is working with me to break up my large files into smaller sections so that we can upload them to CC connected.  They will be available on CC connected July 26th.  The dropbox link will always be available for those who want the larger files, but at least this way those who can't find it or who need smaller files can download it.

The final date for all of the dropbox files will be July 19th, and July 26th for CC uploads.  I appreciate your patience and grace for us figuring this out.    Have a blessed day!  Make sure if you are on Facebook you send Tami Thompson a big thank you because she is a huge help in figuring this out!

 

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheri,

    You have no idea how many CC families are being blessed by your talents. Thank you. I have a huge favor to ask, I am heading to Kauai on July 14th and was REALLY hoping to gift their young CC campus with a completed Notebook (they don't have Office Max binding options) but I see that your Dropbox upload date is not until the 19th. Anyway I can get it a week sooner? No pressure, just thought I'd ask.
    Thank you so much,
    Jen in CA
    jen@walkerlandcompany.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen, I will try really hard to complete it sooner than that. What age group are you looking at? I will try to prioritize those pages if i can.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you tell me your user name on C3? I would love to print these on my planning weekend....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My username is sheriellis. I do not have the pages up on file share yet, but you can retrieve a dropbox link from the forum. Choose the thread "sheriellis NEW dropbox link".

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. I've never used dropbox so I'm a little confused. I use C3 all the time...I'm trying to get my Foundations planning finished now because I'm a Challenge A tutor this year as well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherri - I could only find the science files on C3. Are all the subjects there under your name? For some reason my computer locks up when I try to use the dropbox link! :/

    Thanks so much for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot thank you enough. I am a new Cc-er and soon to be Tutor, and it is such a blessing to be able to find quality resources like yours. THANKS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will you be making similar notebook pages for Cycle 2?

    ReplyDelete