Thursday, May 14, 2015

Math Pages!

I have got to do a post on the math pages for the CC notebook.  I will absolutely make sure to do a full post on how we put ours together when all is said and done, but for now I will just keep posting the examples here so you can see what you get in the downloads :)  I just get too excited to not share!

I did a hefty math book this year, since one of my children will be barely doing much and one will be entering the "thought process" of math, and one will be reviewing some of these concepts.

Pages for the little one's notebook.  There are activities for every week, and a tracing page.  My kinder and 2nd grader both did these this year and loved it.





My second grader also did the multiplication tables too.  Here is the newest thing this year.  A practical application section.  It helps walk your kids through the steps of the formulas and conversions, reinforcing grammar and concepts.

Lastly the older kids... assuming they understand the concepts there are practice pages.  If you feel they dont understand the concepts, then use the practical application pages :)


I didn't upload these last year, but we used them this year.  These little charts I printed on cardstock and laminated.  These were our life saver when we just wanted to drill math and didn't want to go searching through our handy flip book.




So all of these pages are uploaded into the dropbox, and you will find the link to the drop box on the classical conversations forum.  Make sure you are logged into cc connected before you click the link below.


Have a very blessed day!!

2 comments:

  1. Your notebook looks great! I realized that it's possible to download your files off the dropbox without being logged into CC so perhaps there's a way to remedy that if you weren't wanting to share them with the general public! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I printed your science notebook cycle 1 from CC File sharing section. I am so impressed with your creativity! Thank you for sharing! I am going to go back right now and look for more things from you! Janine

    ReplyDelete