Monday, April 27, 2015

Notebook Pages - Timeline (UPLOADED!)

I just wanted to say before I start this post, that I am AMAZED.  Touched, blown away, broken, and all kinds of emotions I haven't exactly figured out yet at the amount of love I have felt from my CC family on facebook.  Yes I say family.  That's what it has felt like to me.  I feel so connected to all of you.  Your comments and encouragement has made me feel so appreciated.  So I want to thank you all for your kind comments, for your love, for your support.  Thank you so much.

Timeline!  I have enjoyed this one best. 

 We have used the timeline cut & paste pages as a long poster across the top of our school room by gluing them together in our first year.Last year we used them in our notebooks.  Someone posted on facebook that they glue them together and fold them up into a file folder.   There are lots of ways you can use these cut and paste pages.
Cut and Paste timelines (you can either cut & glue, or write them in)




I have a few pages of "timeline grammar" that teaches the kids what a timeline is, with some activities.


All of these are now uploaded on C3.  If you see any mistakes or suggestions for new pages, please feel free to email me at theellisgirls28@gmail.com

We used these last year and my oldest LOVED them.  Timeline was her favorite.  I loved that she got to enjoy learning these events.  I can't wait for my upcoming 1st grader to use them :)


8 comments:

  1. Fantastic pages! Thanks for sharing. I can't find how to print these or find them on CC connected. Could you give me instructions so I can print out all the weeks. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! Thank you so much for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I find this on CC Connected? Looks awesome !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will have to use the dropbox link from this thread https://www.classicalconversations.com/foundations-forums/foundations-grammar-forum/notebooking-pages-sheriellis

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't see these pages in your dropbox. Am I doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to download these files. What do I need to do? Where do I need to go?

    ReplyDelete